It is finally time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. If you are having a slow start to holiday sales, you should be looking for online avenues to sell more. Distributing your discount offers online is a great idea. Statistics reveal that searches for deals and offers spikes around November – the beginning of the holiday season. Getting your offers across different online platforms gives you:
- The opportunity to reach out to deal hunting shoppers.
- New organic sources to boost traffic and sales.
- The potential to back-link your online store pages.
List your holiday sales offers online to get more sales:
1. Deal Websites
Shoppers are looking to grab the best deals for the holiday season. It is a good idea to register your presence in deal websites, where many holiday shoppers flock to get their hands on the hottest opportunities to save. These deal websites list merchants of all types and sizes and are a popular destination for customers who are on the lookout for deals and coupon codes.
Go ahead and make your presence felt in deal sites and communities that are popular crowdsourcing or product curating mediums. Such sites give you a great opportunity to introduce your products and promote your deals.
Here are a few deal sites you may want to try:
- Living Social
- Clark Deals
2. Facebook Ads or Social Selling
Almost all consumers are on Facebook. Join relevant Facebook groups that are a hub of potential customers and engage your audience by posting about your products and special offers.
You may want to assess Facebook Groups using these different criteria:
- Public or closed group: Ideally closed groups are the best networks to join, as there is a risk of spam in public groups.
- Number of members: What is the number of group members? Does the group succeed in engaging them? Likes and comments on each post may give you some idea about engagement.
- Relevancy: Is your store or product relevant to the interest of members? What about language or location? Are there location-specific issues? Is language a barrier?
- Posting guidelines: It is important to acquaint yourself with posting guidelines, especially how the group moderates promotional posts.
You will need to use relevant keywords, such as Cyber Monday Sale or Black Friday Deals, to search Facebook Groups to join and spread the word about your products and offers. It is also important to consider vertical-based searches to grab opportunities that work best for your industry or products.
3. Online Technology or Product Forums
Online forums give you an opportunity to grab attention, drive traffic to your store, and engage an audience. Potential customers are always hunting for coupon codes and deals in product forum sites. It is a good idea to review forum posting guidelines and rules so that you are aware of the acceptable posting behavior. You should closely review the types of products and deals that sell more or gain the most traction in a specific forum before you start posting your deals.
Here are a few forums you may want to try out:
- GottaDeal: With a dedicated section on Black Friday, GottaDeal is an online forum to engage audiences with store-specific discussion, deals, or general product discussions.
- Slick Deals Black Friday Forum: A widely popular forum for Black Friday sales, where you have a potential to get hundreds of thousands of views.
- BFAds: Or Black Friday Ads, is a forum that curates many Black Friday deals that are advertised online.
While it is critically important to distribute your product offers in many different relevant places, you can’t overdo it. You don’t want to seem to be spammy. If you have a quality product and an irresistible offer, you can grab attention and create new sources of organic traffic to sell more during any time of year.
Call 855-553-5490 or Click Here to Request a Quote!